Newsletter March 2022
March Newsletter 2022
Dear Parents and Carers,
- We said goodbye to Mrs Cross who left the school at half term – please see the attached announcement.
- Mrs Dundon Innis recently had a baby boy – Mrs Bullock is covering in class 13 for her maternity
- We say good bye and good luck to Mrs Parveen and Mrs Linnecor who start their maternity leave this week – Mrs Tomes will be the maternity cover teacher in class 2
- If you need to speak to a member of staff about SEN in Mrs Linnecor’s absence then you can see Mrs Cavanagh ( for Nursery and Key stage two children ) and Mrs Beard (for Orchard , Reception and Key Stage One children )
Key dates and information:
- Please note that teachers will be in touch with you soon to organise parent phone calls to discuss the end of spring term reports – these will be in the last week of term beginning April 4th
- School will break up for the Easter holidays on Friday 8th April – we return to school on Monday 25th April
- Mr Malooq and his team will be running holiday clubs for pupils from Monday 11th – Thursday 14th April – details of how you can sign up for these will be distributed soon to you all.
My very best wishes to you all.