Numbers & the number system
· Count to and across 100, forwards and backwards, beginning with 0 or 1, or from any given number.
· Count, read and write numbers to 100 in numerals; count in multiples of twos, fives and tens.
· Given a number, identify one more and one less.
· Identify and represent numbers using objects & pictorial representations including the number line, and use the language of: equal to, more than, less than (fewer), most, least.
· Read and write numbers from 1 to 20 in numerals and words.
Calculation - addition & subtraction
· Read, write & interpret mathematical statements involving addition (+), subtraction (-) & equals (=) signs
· Represent and use number bonds and related subtraction facts within 20
· Add and subtract one-digit & two-digit numbers to 20, including zero.
· Solve one-step problems that involve addition and subtraction, using concrete objects & pictorial representations, and missing number problems such as
7 = [ ] - 9.
Calculation - multiplication & division
· Solve one-step problems involving multiplication and division, by calculating the answer using concrete objects, pictorial representations and arrays with the support of the teacher.
Calculation - Fractions, Decimals & Percentages
· Recognise, find and name a half as one of two equal parts of an object, shape or quantity.
· Recognise, find and name a quarter as one of four equal parts of an object, shape or quantity.
Compare, describe and solve practical problems for:
Shape & Space
Geometry: Properties of shapes
Position and direction