Our dress code has been introduced to encourage children’s pride in their appearance and to increase their feeling of belonging to a caring school.
- We expect all our children to have natural coloured hair.
- Jewellery (unless of special religious significance) should not be worn.
- Denim should not be worn.
- Trainers are not to be worn.
For health and safety reasons flip flops, sandals, backless shoes should not be worn.
Shoes with heels higher than 2cm are not allowed.
- All children need to bring a coat to school when the weather is cold for playtimes.
- Please make sure that all clothes are labelled.
We may telephone parents of children wearing unsuitable clothing and ask for appropriate clothes to be brought to school for children to wear.
All children, including nursery, should come to school dressed in accordance with the code below:
- Black Trousers
- White Shirt (£5.95 available from the school office)
- Black sweatshirt (£7.50 available from the school office)
- Black shoes
- White blouse/polo shirt (£5.95 available from the school office)
- Black cardigan (£8.50 available from the school office) or sweatshirt (£7.50 available from the school office)
- Black skirt or trousers or shalwar kameez
- Green/white checked dress
- Black Shoes - traditional style - heel no higher than 2cm
- If scarves are worn, then we would like them to be black or white.